Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Shave of the Day - 12/9

 

Nivea Men's Face Wash
Kiss My Face Cool Mint moisture shave 
Vie-Long Horse Hair brush
'62 Gillette Slim
Feather Hi-Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
Pinaud Vegetal 

I had a week of growth on each cheek. Monday, I had the stitches taken out on the right side, so I was ready to get rid of the scruff. The Kiss My Face Cool Mint moisture shave face-lathered well with my Vie-Long Horse Hair Brush.  I set my '62 Gillette Slim on six and two passes with  it and a Feather Hi-Stainless blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Lemon WH and then Pinaud Vegetal after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment