Saturday, December 27, 2014

Shave of the Day - 12/27

First shave with Home-made Scuttle

Nivea Men's Face Wash
TOBS Lavender 
Semogue 1305 Boar Brush
Gillette NEW
Feather Hi-Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
Pinaud Vegetal 

Today, I used hot water for my face wash and rinses except for my final cold water rinse. I lathered the TOBS Lavender Shaving Cream with my Semogue 1305 Boar Brush in my new home-made shaving scuttle. I had soaked my brush in hot water and did four swirls in the TOBS. I had lots of lather. This is the first hot water shave I have had in a long, long time. Two passes with my Gillette NEW and Feather Hi-Stainless blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Lemon WH and then Pinaud Vegetal after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment