Monday, February 24, 2014

Received the Nam PIF Today


The VDH Shave Set is great ensemble. The Apothecary cup is handsome and sturdy. The VDH Luxury Soap is an effective soap. I love the brush stand. It is thick, sturdy, and accommodates both brush and razor. The boar brush is a cut above the VDH boar in the premium set. I have already test lathered with it. I look forward to breaking it in and putting it in my brush rotation.

The Spilo Magic shavette with Shark blades was a new experience for me. I decided to give it a try. When I shaved today, I used it for my first pass. I tried to go slow, but I got a little too confident. I sliced my chin. I don't think this is for me. I will be passing it on to someone else who would like to give it a try. The gentleman that PIFed this to me included the razor and asked that I PIF it whatever way I desired. I am glad that I now know that straights are not for me. I'm a safety man.

No comments:

Post a Comment