Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Banana Wabbit Arrives



The yellow Wabbit arrived today. It was pretty rough and needed a lot of filing to get things to fit, but eventually, it all went together fine. Here it is right out of the package.


After a good bit of filing, I was able to get the top in about half way.




The magnet holes were another thing altogether. They took a lot of work to accept the magnets. Eventually, I glued them in with super glue. Unfortunately, they repelled each other, so I had to pull one and re-glue it in right.



The blade fits snuggly over the guides.


Here it is all together.



It is all done now. I am going to wait until OCtober is over and declare Wabbit Season. I will break it out then and shave with it along with the Blue Wabbit.







A big thanks goes out to Tom White for the magnets and for this birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment