Sunday, October 13, 2019

Shave of the Day - 10/13

It has been ten days since my last shave. I am feeling really bad about not entering into Open Comb OCtober. With the wife's help, I assembled my modest equipment for today's shave. 

I chose: 
Barbasol Original Shave Cream
TOST LE Synthetic brush
Gillette Double Ring razor (1905)
Gillette Silver Blue DE blade
Cella After Shave.

I applied cold water to my face with the brush. Then I squirted a bit of Barbasol onto the end of my brush and built a great lather on my 10 day old beard. I had decided that I would go for a full goatee, today. I did the first pass, and this 114 year old razor with its open comb and sharp Gillette Silver Blue blade reduced the significant areas with ease. I almost opted to call it a shave, but decided to lather up one more time and do a clean up pass ATG. Light easy strokes left me with a clean, close shave. I did a cold water rinse and finished off with Cella After Shave. I am looking fine and feeling fine right now. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment