Friday, September 6, 2019

TNNSER 3D Group Buy

I set up a sign up for the TNNSER 3D razor over at TOST. I had a pretty good response. I did not know it was going to be this much work. Anyhow. after we had about eight sign up I gave them the opportunity to choose an additional color. The printer said he would order an additional color at no cost to us. After some polling we settled on blue. Well, in the mean time I had the first eight razors printed in black. The balance will be in blue. I got the black ones yesterday and worked on them to make sure they would take a blade. Today, my screws and nuts came in the mail. Unfortunately I could not get nuts  to fit without ordering from China and waiting a couple of weeks. So I got what I could, and I used my Dermel to grind them down to the right height. Now, I have eight TNNSER 3D razors aassembled.

The first one to get its screw and nut.

Making progress. Three done.

Five done. More than half.
I must soldier on.

Finally, all eight are assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment