Wednesday, September 18, 2019

First Batch of Green TNNSER 3Ds

The first 10 TNNSERS came off the printer today. Here they are in a cup ready to be processed and assembled. They all needed a lot of detailing, filing, sanding, ... The first step was to detail each head so they would go together. Then I joined the head to the handle with a nut and screw


Here they are after I finished assembling each razor. 






 At this point I took a break and the wife and I went to Applebee's for National Cheeseburger Day. After returning, I finished off the assembly portion.




 Ten TNNSERs in a box.


Here they are all lined up ready for the next step. I make sure each razor will take a blade easily. I had to do some more finish work on each razor. 


This one has been completed.


Now I have to package each one and get it ready for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment