Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Shave of the Day - 7/16


Cold Water Rinse
Tabac Shaving Soap
Tom's 3D Printed Brush
Valet VC4
Valet AutoStrop (27)
Enders Speed Shaver
Personna Injector
CWR
Tabac AS

My prep was just a cold water rinse. The Tabac Shaving Soap face lathered well with Tom's 3D Printed Brush. I did one pass with the Valet VC4 razor with a Valet AutoStrop SE blade with poor results. I switched over to my Enders Speed Shaver with a Personna blade and ended with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Tabac AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

The AutoStrop Challenge has ended for me with 27 shaves; the last two of which needed an assist. I will be continuing with the Enders for the next three shaves. The AutoStrop Challenge was fun and interesting, but it was beginning to get old. I am glad to finish the challenge. Moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment