Thursday, May 30, 2019

Handles for Lather Catchers

I had a bunch of Louisville Slugger stubbs too small for shaving brush handles, but they were just the right length for razor handles like the old ER wooden lather catcher handles. Today, I got out and made four. Well, I got them turned. All I lack is finishing up.


Now, I need to install the screws and finish the handles by staining and a clear coat. 


Update: I have drilled the holes and set the screws. Now I need to cut them to length.



Threads cut to length.






Handle 1


Handle 2


Handle 3


Handle 4


2 comments:

  1. Hi. Love your handles. I need one for my eveready lather catcher. Can you sell me one please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use this page to contact me:
      http://jrshaving.blogspot.com/p/jayaruh-brush-adpotions.html

      Delete