Monday, May 20, 2019

Eversharp H2 Arrives

I found this Eversharp H on eBay at a really good price. It was an auction that started at $3. I put in a bid for $3 and won. It was missing the handle part, but otherwise looked pretty good except a bit dirty. The first two pictures are from eBay.



I received it today. I have been planning on making a wooden handle for it, and have been rehearsing the procedure in my mind.




I made the handle from some oak and stained it with a dark walnut stain. These pictures are before I cleaned the razor or put a clear coat on the handle.





I ran the razor through my sonic cleaner and it came out very nicely.


Here it is after cleaning and the handle has one coat of polycrylic on it. I have not glued the handle onto the razor yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment