Monday, April 15, 2019

Shave of the Day - 4/15

Cold Water Rinse
Kiss My Face
Jayaruh #331 Boar
Enders Speed Shaver
Enders Speed Blade
CWR
Osage Rub

My prep was just a cold water rinse. The Kiss My Face Shave Cream face lathered very easily with Jayaruh #331 Boar brush and had a very nice minty coolness. The Enders razor loads very easily by pushing the blade in from the back and getting a little click. I did two passes with the Enders Speed Shaver razor with the Enders Speed Blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Osage Rub. The Rub gives an immediate freezing coolness followed by a long-lasting coolness. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

This 60+ year old blade was a bit tuggy. I did a belly strop after the shave. I will see how it does tomorrow. I may end up slipping a Schick Proline in on top of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment