Thursday, November 29, 2018

Razor Emporium Ball End Handle Clone

Razor Emporium has come out with a nickel plated clone of the Gillette ball end handle. It is made of brass and is threaded. I just received mine. I was unable to unscrew either the top or the ball end from the tube. Below is a vintage ball end handle that has a mass of 28g. Then the RE ball end handle that also has a mass of 28g.


 Here they are side by side.



 Below is my Gillette Flat Bottom New made in England with a ball end handle. It has a mass of 60g.


 Next, I put the RE ball end handle on it and of course, it has a mass of 60g, too. The handle is very handsome and has great knurling.


Here are some pictures with my Property of US Army Gillette razor head. I got it in a lot with no handle. The RE handle really dresses it up.





No comments:

Post a Comment