Friday, November 16, 2018

Finger Injury

No I have not been biting my nails. On November 5, I got too close to my table saw blade and took off part of my nail and some flesh. It has been healing and still has a ways to go, but it is making significant progress.


Today is eleven days out, and the healing is progressing, but I was brought back to reality today when I bumped it head on. It turned me into a little girl. Ouch! As long as I don't bump it head on, I am doing fine.

UPDATE: Twelve days out.

UPDATE: Thirteen days out. New pink skin now covers the whole injury. I can bump my finger without turning into a little girl any more. I can even type with it. Typing was a real "pain" for most of the twelve days.

UPDATE: Fourteen days out.

UPDATE: Fifteen days out.

UPDATE: Sixteen days out.

UPDATE: Twenty-one days out (three weeks). I don't even think about it anymore. I can dry the sink out with a towel as easily as before the injury. I can type on my computer without thought. I is nice to get back to normal. I am going to trim back the pointy part of the nail today.

No comments:

Post a Comment