Thursday, December 14, 2017

Shave of the Day - 12/14

Proraso Pre Shave
Williams
Jayaruh #240
САЙВЕР Razor Dual Comb
Gillette Silver Blue
CWR
Thayer's Lemon WH
Speick

With this shave I am using only one blade with the САЙВЕР Razor Dual Comb razor. After some investigating, I decided to use the spacer next to the head followed by the blade. Otherwise, without the spacer, the blade experiences some warping. I started off with Proraso Pre Shave. The Williams Mug Shave Soap face-lathered well with the Jayaruh #240 synthetic brush. I did two passes with the САЙВЕР Dual Comb Razor with a Gillette Silver Blue blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayer's Lemon WH and then Speick AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment