Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Shave of the Day - 12/12



Proraso Pre Shave
Tabac
Jayaruh #240
САЙВЕР Razor Dual Comb
Gillette Silver Blue
CWR
Thayer's Lemon WH
Speick

Today, I used the САЙВЕР Razor Dual Comb razor. I started off with Proraso Pre Shave. The Tabac Shave Cream face-lathered well with the Jayaruh #240 synthetic brush. I did two passes with the САЙВЕР Dual Comb Razor with two Gillette Silver Blue blades and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. I only used the open comb side this time. It was sooo smooth. Once again, I got a nearly BBS shave on the first pass. I did, however, re-lather and do a touch up pass. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayer's Lemon WH and then Speick AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed... It was an excellent shave, comrades.

On the embarrassing side, when I was rinsing out my brush, the knot fell out. It turns out that I had never properly set it. It was just dry set, no glue or silicone. This was the second time I shaved with this brush. I am surprised it did not fall out the first time I used it. I am so embarrassed. It will be properly set by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment