Friday, January 20, 2017

Shave of the Day - 1/20




Dove Men Face Wash
Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti Shave Soap
Jayaruh #128
Cattaragus Straight from Drygulch
Gillette Rocket from Red Rider
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Aqua Velva Musk AS

The Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti Shave Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #128 synthetic brush. I did one pass with the Cattaragus Straight Razor. I followed @swarden43 's advice: " pay attention, go slow, pay attention, watch what you're doin', pay attention, keep an eye on the angle, pay attention, careful of the pressure, pay attention..." I only drew blood once, and it wasn't all that much. I did the second pass with the English Rocket I got from @Red Rider . I ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Aqua Velva Musk AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment