Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fathers Day 2015

It is great to be a father, and especially a father of three great fathers: Phil, Tim, and David.

We got to spend some time with youngest son David and his family on Friday. I got a UV protective hat and a tube of C.O. Bigelow Hair and Body Wash as a gift. Thanks, Dave and family.




I got a gift card from Phil and also from Tim for Amazon. I have already made my order. I ordered a new Italian shave soap, RazoRock P.160.

I also ordered two synthetic brush knots for two handles I have finished except for the knots. I am looking forward to putting the new knots in them upon their arrival.



The last thing I got was a book: The Forgotten Trinity by Dr. James White. I got the paperback version and after I checked out I was offered the ebook version for $2.99, so I got that, too. Now, I am reading that on my computer while I wait for the paperback to arrive. Thanks, Phil and Tim, for the Amazon gift cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment