Tuesday, January 13, 2015

PIF of Schick M

A PIF is a free gift to "pay it forward." This pif goes to a gentleman in the Atlanta area. I have two Schick M razors, and I only need one. This one has a grey handle and is an excellent user grade razor that I am sure will be well received. The Schick M razor was produced in the late 60s. It had a long handle and an adjustable knob. It is one of my favorite Schicks.

I transferred two new Personna blades to an empty cassette.

The pif consists of the Personna blades and
the Schick M adjustable razor.

To change the blade insert the stem in the right side
of the razor head.

Push the stem in all the way.

Push the slide to the left to insert the new blade
and eject the old blade. Dispose of the old blade
as you usually do.
The package was sent out First Class on Wednesday morning and delivered on Friday at 11:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment