Friday, September 26, 2014

Shave of the Day - 9/26

Cold Water Shave

Dove Men's Face Wash
ARKO Shaving Cream (first shave)
Turkish #6 (first shave)
Schick L-1
Schick Plus Platinum
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Rose Petal WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

I received my new Turkish #6 brush and some ARKO Shaving Soap yesterday, so today was their first shave. I did a test lather yesterday. The brush does have a smell, but it is not offensive. The ARKO has a different scent, but it does lather well. For the price, it can't be beat. The ARKO Shaving Soap face-lathered very easily with my new Turkish #6 Brush. Two passes with my Schick L-1 and Schick Plus Platinum blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Rose Petal WH and then Pinaud Clubman after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment