Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shave of the Day - 1/21


Dove Men's Face Wash
TOBS Lavender Shaving Cream
Semogue 1305 Boar Brush
Merkur 37c Slant
Shark Super Chrome (2)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

Well, that was an experience. I took the cold water shave challenge today. I started with a cold water face wash with Dove Men's FW. I face lathered with TOBS Lavender SC and the Semogue 1305 boar brush using cold water. Two passes and touch ups with the Merkur 37c slant and Shark Super Chrome blade left me near BBS. I've been rinsing with cold water for the last year, so that was nothing new, but I was glad to be almost through. I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Pinaud Clubman AS. The shave was a success, but I don't think I will be revisiting a full cold water shave anytime in my near future if ever. I appreciate the warm water for my shave followed by cold for the rinse. That is where I will be living I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment