Sunday, December 15, 2013

Shave of the Day - 12/15


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
Semogue 1305 Boar Brush
Schick M Adjustable
Schick Stainless Steel
CWR
Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

Today, I have switched to the Schick M adjustable for the next cycle of shave. Wow! The Semogue 1305 boar brush is my favorite boar, and it did a remarkable job of face-lathering the Col. Conk Lime soap. Two passes and clean-up on the neck with the Schick stainless steel blade was a delight. This Schick M is the best razor I have for getting under my nose. The length and shape of the handle make this a razor that is easy to maneuver. I finished off with a cold water rinse followed by Thayers Cucumber WH and Pinaud Clubman AS. I am feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment