Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shave of the Day - 12/14


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Bay Rum Shave Soap
Parker Pure Badger Brush
Gillette Fat-handled Tech
Bluebird Hi-Stainless Platinum (9)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

The Parker pure badger brush face-lathered the Col. Conk Bay Rum to provide two passes and clean-up for the Gillette Fat-handled tech. This was the ninth shave for the Bluebird Hi-stainless platinum blade, and I must say it has done the job. After another near BBS shave, I am retiring this blade. I could probably get a few more shaves out of it, but I want to leave on good terms with the Bluebirds. I finished off this great shave with Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS. I am clean, I am smooth, and I am refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment