Monday, July 8, 2013

Shave of the Day 7/8


Dove Men's Face Wash
Rise Shave Cream
TOBS Lavender SC
Frank Shaving Finest Badger Brush
Parker 94R Hefty
Wilkinson Sword SS blade
CWR
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

I am revisiting the Parker 94R today. I found it to be too aggressive in the past. Not sure what it was with that. I decided to give the Wilkinson Swords a chance. That seems to do the trick for this razor. Also a little different with this shave was using the Rise Shave Cream as a base for the TOBS. The Rise is meant to apply directly to the skin without lathering, so I applied it after my face wash and let it sit while I made my lather. It was an excellent shave. Since I had experienced aggressive shaves with this razor before, I was concentrating on being easy-handed, and I was rewarded greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment