Sunday, September 30, 2012

eBay Shaving Treasures

Original Post, Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Below are two Gem single edge razors. The black handled razor is a Gem Pushbutton (PTO) and the silver one is a Gem Micromatic open comb (MMOC) twist to open (TTO).


Below is a travel Gillette razor in genuine leather. I had a similar razor when I first entered the Army in 1967. Its case was plastic and snapped shut. I wish that I still had it, so when I saw this, I jumped on it. The whole case is rather small and made in Austria. I like it.
Travel razor
The razor is a three piece Gillette with a short handle. The case has places for the head, the handle, and blades. The razor has a manufacturing date code of H2 which means it was manufactured in the second quarter of 1962.
Genuine leather, zipper closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment