Friday, August 6, 2021

Jayaruh #423, 424 and 425

 I had glued up two blanks the other day. I turned one into #423. Yesterday, I decided to divide the second one and make two handles from it. I am calling them the twins. They are not identical twins, but they are made with the same woods, and they are very similar. I did not take pictures of their creation however. That is unusual, since I generally take pictures of all my creations. So, I finished the handles today and branded them JR 424 and JR425. I ordered knots from Maggard Shaving, and they are arriving tomorrow. I am looking forward to fitting the knots and setting them in the three handles, JR 423-425.

I have a two-band badger coming for 423 and some synthetics for 424 and 425. I will post pictures when completed.

Update: 8 Aug 21

The knots arrived this morning via FedEx. I'm not used to morning delivery. Pretty good. Here they are all finished up.








No comments:

Post a Comment