Friday, January 15, 2021

Box 42 for Cobra Razors

 Mike, a shaving friend in Louisiana, gifted me these two razors. I decided these razors needed a nice case to live in, so today turned out to be pretty enough to start the case. 

King Cobra
With metal handle, 136g
With black handle, 105g

Cobra Classic
100g

I built the case with wood that I had on hand. Here it is after I had installed the hardware and lined the inside. Next, I will stain and finish the box. That will happen tomorrow, the Good Lord willing.


Box 42

Inside Box 42

Update: 16 Jan 2021

9 AM: I weighed the box and razors together and they came out to 1 pound 1.8 oz. I just finished staining the box and started putting the polycrylic finish on it.

12:20 Here it is all put back together and ready to go.












No comments:

Post a Comment