Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Last Two TNNSERs

 I was approached by a gentleman looking for a TNNSER razor. I checked with my printer to see if he was interested in doing a single run for him. He was not, but he had a few pieces left from previous runs. I was able to get them from him, and I put together the last two TNNSER razors. Here are some pictures.

The first two are after I fitted the handles and filed the caps and baseplate so they work well together. It is also before I did any cleaning.


The next two show where I switched the caps to create a different look.



The remaining pictures are after I cleaned up both razors. They are ready to go. The black one is from the original run before the handle received its TNNSER branding. The green one has the new handle design.





Update: 11 November 2020

These two TNNSERs will be headed to London, UK, in tomorrow's mail. Today is Veterans Day. 

1 comment: