Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Personna Injectors

The availability of injector blades locally is virtually non-existent.  I have a Schick magazine that I got while down in SC a couple of years ago, but I cannot find any Schicks locally. They are available online, but they are $6.99 plus shipping. That is over a dollar a blade. I found the Personna Mini Shaper Blades on Amazon. I got 20 for $8.78 with free shipping. That comes out to about 44 cents a blade. They are advertised as comfort coated.

They do not have the injector key, so I have carefully transferred about seven of them to the old Schick magazine. These should last me a good long time. I will give them a try in December since I am participating in the NOVember "No Variation" theme. I am looking forward to using my Schick M again.

No comments:

Post a Comment