Monday, March 18, 2013

British Gillette New, SOD 3/18


 I picked up this Rise Shave Cream at the Dollar Tree for $1. It's a brushless shave cream, and this is my first shave with it. I was very surprised with its performance. It is very slick and does provide protection against irritation, but it is virtually invisible on the face, so you have to remember where you shaved. After the first pass, there was enough slickness for a second pass. It rinses clean, also. It will do when I have to do a quick shave, but I miss making my own lather.

Also new today was a British Gillette New I just won on eBay. I put a new Shark blade in it and had my first shave with it. It was an easy shave.



Face wash with Williams Shaving Soap
Rise Shave Cream
British Gillette New w/ Shark Super Chrome blade
CWR
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS


No comments:

Post a Comment